While Australia’s property market has performed exceptionally well through the global financial crisis, in the event of a disaster, your business may not fair so well.
PSC Direct offers Commercial Property Insurance for businesses operating across the sector, including:
What is Commercial Property Insurance?
Commercial Property Insurance covers a number of industries and professions, some of which comprise of mandatory covers and all of which protect business professionals from the varied risks they face in their day to day operations.
Commercial Property Insurance can help your business survive the unexpected, with minimum losses.
NOT SURE WHAT INSURANCE YOU NEED? GET HELP From An Insurance Expert:
Our Insurance Partners
Our systems do the hard work, quickly matching the insurance that best suits your business.
We do all the hard work analysing insurance policies and their covers to match them against your business risks and needs.
Our expertise insuring thousands of businesses means we know the questions to ask you.
We find the right insurance for your needs and because we operate online we have lower costs to pass more savings on to you.
You can access and update your information at any time of the day and night, when it suits you most.
What are the Most Common Risks to Commercial Property?
For commercial property owners, federal, state and local governments all have some jurisdiction over your property management activities. The most common risks may include:
- Cyber Risk: In the event of an agency or management company becoming victim to a cyber attack where privileged client and/or business data is stolen and sold on the black market, appropriate Commercial Property Insurance may cover any resulting costs to get your company back on its feet.
- Natural Disasters:
:A severe storm, fire or other naturally occurring, disastrous events can cause damage to internal ceilings and walls of real estate. Appropriate Commercial Property Insurance may cover the costs of repair.
- Glass: In the case of accidental or malicious damage or external elements, such as storms, windows of business property can be broken. Commercial Property Insurance may cover the costs associated with repair.
PSC Direct’s expert Insurance Brokers can recommend appropriate cover for your commercial property. We know that your ability to continue to generate profitable income is dependant upon managing, mitigating and transferring risks. It is possible to reduce some risk that you are exposed to, however risk cannot be totally eliminated. It is therefore imperative to back up your prevention strategies with a comprehensive insurance policy that can fully protect your business’ investment properties, assets, and tenants.
What Are the Key Elements of a Commercial Property Insurance Policy?
The most appropriate Commercial Property Insurance policy for you will depend on your business, however a typical policy may cover:
- Business Building Insurance: Covers the structure of your property as well as any garages, outbuildings, perimeter walls and any swimming pools.
- General Property Cover: Protects your business’ portable items such as laptops, mobile phones or tablet devices which may be damaged or lost while away from the premises.
- Contents Cover: Protects you for costs incurred as a result of damage to, theft or breakdown of domestic appliances, equipment, furniture and fittings for which you are responsible.
- Public Liability Cover: Protects you against the financial risk of being found liable to a third party for death or injury, loss or damage of property resulting from your negligence.
- Loss of Rent: Covers any loss of rent following damage to your property such as fire or storm damage.
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance: Protecting the Strata Title owner for repair costs of fixed machinery, boilers and pressure vessels when breakdown or accidental damage occurs.
- Tax Audit Cover: Covers the cost of professional fees if you are audited by a government organisation.
Speak with a PSC Direct Insurance broker to secure a policy that meets your business’s unique needs and enjoy the peace of mind associated with securing a comprehensive policy.
Who Needs Commercial Property Insurance?
The Commercial Property sector encompasses a number of business types, from large and small Real Estate Agents to residential, commercial, retail and mixed-use Strata Managers.
A comprehensive insurance policy is vital to ensuring your company’s longevity in the face of a number of risks. Whatever type of Commercial Property you own, PSC Direct can find the most appropriate cover for your needs.
How PSC Direct Works for You
The team at PSC Direct comprises specialist business insurance brokers, experienced in sourcing insurance for Australian SMEs. We care about the clients we service and want to fully protect their businesses. That’s why we treat each and every one as an inividual entity, considering their unique requirements to source the most appropriate cover that will offer the upmost business protection.
PSC Direct Insurance Brokers use online systems to review your business. We draw on our experience with thousands of similar businesses across Australia to match your needs to our database of indexed insurance policies. In order to ensure you have the most appropriate cover, our insurance brokers will fully review any policy before it is recommended to you.
PSC Direct is an entity of PSC Insurance Group, one of Australia’s largest private insurance broking houses. This affiliation offers us access to a range of leading insurers and underwriters as well as membership of a range of national and international insurance organisations. Part of such a wide insurance network, PSC Direct is best placed to source cost effective covers for our clients.
Protecting your business is important to us. We understand that insurance can be complicated, and we’re here to simplify it for you. We provide advice and cover to a range of businesses across Australia, in industries from Accounting to Engineering, Mining, Retail and Trucking. We know the policies necessary to fully protect your business and assets in the specific sector you operate in.
We are able to offer a range of policies from standard Public and Products Liability to more specialised covers such as Management Liability, Commercial Property, and Cyber Insurance and Tax Audit Insurance. We’re not only here to source your policy but to develop a business partnership with you. We will work with you as your business changes to offer alternative or additional insurance policies, or in the event of a claim, we’ll assist you until settlement.